Data processing is a time-consuming task for most business organizations, whether small or big. Outsourcing data entry tasks is a wise and profitable option for such firms. Reliable online and offline data entry services are available now and there are various benefits you can avail by outsourcing data processing jobs to them.
A professional data entry outsourcing company will offer customized solutions for clients from all sectors including healthcare, financial institutions, government agencies, pharmaceutical companies, and publishing agencies. They offer wide range of quality data entry services such as:
- Book data entry
- Legal documents data entry
- Insurance claims data entry
- Medical claims data entry
- Credit and check processing
- Document indexing service and more
Advantages of Outsourcing Data Entry Tasks
Competent outsourcing companies can provide you data entry services that improve your work efficiency and productivity. Relying on such firms will bring you following advantages:
- One solution for several tasks: Data entry outsourcing is beneficial to you as good data entry services provide packagesof specialized services. Along with entering data manually or digitally, they also convert files, scan hardcopies, and provide file in any required format such as HTML, XML, JPG, and more.
- Quality services: Data entry specialists with good typing skills and program knowledge give you error-free results. Established data entry companies conduct high level quality checks such as logical checks, data inspection, OCR/ICR data verification and table lookups to provide high level accuracy.
- Latest technology and experienced professionals: Professionals well-versed in advanced technologies deliver excellent output in required time. Leading outsourcing companies use flexible data entry software that can reduce the time taken for job completion by various means:
- Quick conversion of old data to new form
- Easy management of entire data entry process and
- Data storing facilities and data management system
- Cost-effective rates: Competitive pricing rates are available with leading service providers that will reduce your cost to 30-40%. Clients can also save capital cost in acquiring infrastructure for data entry purpose.
- Confidentiality and security: An ethical data entry company understands the value of client data. Secured file transfer methods they use include FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and browser based 256 AES encryption. They will also undertake certain security measures to protect data form the submission time till the report delivery. They adopt measures such as regular backup of saved data, authorization and password policy, firewalls and intrusion detection, network monitoring and more.
- Customized turnaround time: On-time report delivery is an important factor with reliable outsourcing companies. High working speed capabilities of data entry operators can provide results in quick turnaround time.
- Free trial services: Customer satisfaction will be given prime concern. They offer free trial services so that clients can evaluate their service quality, accuracy and turnaround time.
An established outsourcing company that provides efficient data entry services will help you gain maximum benefit out of outsourcing.
Article Source: http://www.searcharticles.net/article.cfm/id/387737